Dear Parents and Families:
Our Spring Book Fair is here! We are so excited to be able to offer students a sense of normalcy and joy after they’ve missed so much this year. Our Fair will connect your kids to notable books and inspiring characters — helping them become lifelong readers. And all purchases will directly support our school!
Important information for our Fair, held May 6th – 14th:
Safety First: The safety and well-being of your child is our priority. We’re taking extra precautions to host a safe, socially distanced Fair at our school, focusing on preventive measures. At this time, parents and students participating in Distance Learning are not able to shop the Book Fair in person.
- In-person : Students may visit the Book Fair on the days listed below, during school hours. Students may bring cash on the days they may visit the Book Fair to make purchases. You must please prepare by placing your students order on the form below. Those students with orders will be picked up from the classroom, pay and bring home their purchases that day. (Cash and EWallet are accepted from students)
- Shop Online for Parent Pick Up: Families may place an online order using the LWJES Book Fair order form and pick up in-person. A staff member will bring your order to the front foyer and take payment at that time. (Cash, EWallet, check and credit card are accepted from parents)
- LWJES Book Fair Pick Up Order Form
- Pick Up Times: May 10th – May 14th from 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. for EWallet or cash only
- May 10th – May 14th 3:30-4:00 for Credit Card or check
- Shop Online to Ship Home: Experience the Book Fair fun by visiting our Book Fair online! You can shop over 6,000 products — and all orders ship direct to your home (with free shipping on book-only orders over $25*)!
- View our book fair flyer by clicking here: BOOK FAIR FLYER
*All purchases made during the Fair will bring our school 25% in rewards.
We look forward to seeing your child at the Fair! Thank you for continuing to support our school.
(702)799-5760 EXT: 4025